LeftPad
Privacy Policy

menubar
CLPad

Home Page

Located on the site of a Revolutionary War landmark, The Beacon Hill Club has been a center for family-oriented sports recreation and friendly social gatherings since 1956. 

The gracious Tudor Clubhouse was the former estate of Carroll P. Basset, a distinguished business leader and philanthropist. Nine acres of beautifully landscaped terraces, gardens and woodlands surround the buildings, tennis and paddle courts, pool and ice skating rink.

PadR
LeftPad
CLPad
RightPad